However, the source code put in Code Project is out of date. If you want a new version of the source code and start to program it, I give the instructions for you as follows:
- Download the Math_Editor_22.214.171.124.zip from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/architecture/522345/Math_Editor_126.96.36.199.zip then get ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll after extracting this zip file.
- Download the source codes from https://github.com/kashifimran/math-editor/releases. You can choose any relase version. In fact, I have tested the source codes with both versions 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and they work.
- Extract the source codes and open the project solution.
- Put ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll in your project if there’s no library refering to ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.
- Right click on this project then click the item ‘project properties’.
- Click the tab “Signing” then cancel the clickbox called “Sign the assembly”.
Afterall, you will build this project successfully.