I've tried JabRef + Bib4Word + Tex Live 2010 in Windows 7 and Microsoft Word 2007, and it works now!
There's a good solution for Bib4Word using MikTex, but there's much more solution for Texlive!
In fact, I always get the error message: "Missing bibtex log file..." in such environment.
I've visited the webpage1 , webpage2 and webpage3, and get the cause of this error message.
The actual procedure with Tex Live and Bibtex4Word is:
1. Install JabRef.
2. Install Bibtex4Word.
3. Set environment variable : BIBEXE = "C:\texlive\2010\bin\win32\bibtex.exe" ( if your directory of TeX Live is in "C:\texlive\2010\")
4. (1) Set environment variable : OPENOUT_ANY= "r"
(2) Or add one text line in "C:\texlive\2010\texmf.cnf " with the following:
OPENOUT_ANY = r
5. Open Microsoft Word 2007, inserting some citation tags for your paper.
6. Insert the bibliography and enjoy it!
2011/07/29 20:00 : Add the easy way to solve problem by using environment variables.