1. Go to http://www.sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~goetz/codeblocks/glut/ and download glut-3.x.x-bin
2. Unzip it, and then copy glut32.dll to C:\Windowssystem32
copy glut.h to <CodeBlocks directory>MinGWincludeGL
copy glut32.lib to <CodeBlocks directory>MinGWlib
3. Execute Code::Blocks , and create a glut project
4. Attention that GLUT’s location : <CodeBlocks>MinGW and next.
5. Then you can compile it successfully.
Note: If you can’t link it successfully, try to open Project->build Opetions ,
then select the linker settings , add the glut32.dll address into the library list. Then, you will enjoy it.